All you Need is Love

All you Need is Love
Mother's Day 2013

Sunday, June 29, 2008

Please do not disturb! Scrapbooking in progress

Let me apologize for the bad quality of these pictures of 2 pages I did this week. I took these pics at night, with the flash off, so they aren't the best!
Aside from that, the page above is of our room on our December cruise. I made the little portholes from paper, using the circle punch.
The page below is of unposed pictures of my daughter's reaction to items we found in local stores while at Key West, Florida, our cruise's first stop. I only used a little paper, and then took one shell sticker and placed a title sticker over it. I love it! You will see that I used quite a lot of title stickers on this cruise. I often used them with stickers to give them a unique look.


Ah! I'm now 12 1/2 weeks pregnant! I really feel the pressure to get caught up on my girl's album and other dangling projects before the baby comes. This week, I worked whenever I could on my daughter's album and was able to get all the pages designed and created! I am now in the process of journaling, which will probably just take me one more day's work. It is so much faster to journal than scrapbook! When I work, I just scrapbook, only adding page titles if needed. I save all the journaling for the end. Especially when I'm working on a project that is many pages long.
I loved reliving the cruise, and I really like so many of my pages! I try so hard not to do the same thing over and over, and I was quite satisfied with the ideas I came up with. Not to brag...I just can't wait to get it all journaled and finally show it off.
Scrap happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment