All you Need is Love

All you Need is Love
Mother's Day 2013

Sunday, November 30, 2008

It's beginning to look a lot like Disney!

It's almost December! It sure is cold enough to be, isn't it?! I have been scrapping away and have almost finished my Disneyland trip from this August. I only need to journal it. I feel like I have been neglecting my family for the sake of catching up, but it's actually good for me to sit still and not rush around doing too much since I only have a month of pregnancy left. (I'm perfectly able to rush around, but when else will I have the excuse to sit still?) Now, if I could only figure out a way to scrapbook as I nurse, I'd never get behind! ...hmmm...



Some of the pages that I did, I absolutely love! I'm used to doing Disney albums that coincide with the Christmas season, so I've been somewhat confused as I was scrapbooking this trip, listening to Christmas music, but not using any Christmas things on the pages. I'm serious! It's been different! Creative Memories came out with all new Disney sets, and that has been fun to use, because everything is new. I can't wait to finish journaling so that I can show this book off!

Scrap Happy!

The post below has a picture of one of my favorite pages from this Disney trip. Take a look at it!

No comments:

Post a Comment