All you Need is Love

All you Need is Love
Mother's Day 2013

Thursday, June 01, 2006

Save some space!

My daughter's birthday was today! She is growing up right before my eyes! Sometimes I feel guilty scrapbooking when I could be playing with her! Especially when she asks me to play, and I think, " I'm doing this for you! You just don't know it yet!"
The pages I have been able to complete, while not many, are pretty darn gorgeous!!! I am so happy with them! I am now caught up through the middle of April of this year, well sortof! I still have not scrapped our vacation to Disney World in November! I have been ordering books from the library, and getting a little bit of inspiration from there. The pages in there are so elaborate that I usually take just one page element idea that I like and use it, and skip all the rest.

Tip of the Day: It's a proven fact that the human eye gets tired and overwhelmed if you have too much going on on a scrapbook page. I know several people who don't like the white pages, but leaving some blank white space on your pages is pleasing to the eye.

Scrap Happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment