All you Need is Love

All you Need is Love
Mother's Day 2013

Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Southwestern Escape

Last night, I came home earlier than I thought from a Mom's night out. Once I checked that all was well, my husband and daughter were both asleep with the windows opened enough and the fan's positioned to bring in the cooler night air, I snuck down to the basement to scrapbook!

I'm still working on our Arizona trip, because my aunt will be here this weekend, and I'd like to be able to show it to her. I'm mostly using both the neutral and the jewel snap pack. The colors are very south western in the jewel pack and the dark browns and grays in the neutral one work well with the rocks, too. Arizona is akin to a different planet! It's challenging to me, because I'm used to using completely different colors than these.

9 pages later, I felt so exhausted! I came to find out that the time on the clock in the kitchen wasn't the right time when I originally looked at it! It was actually much later! Even so, I am pleased with my completed pages and glad that I didn't realize that I should have been in bed!

No comments:

Post a Comment