All you Need is Love

All you Need is Love
Mother's Day 2013

Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Stripes are in, girls!

HI! me again! Did you know that stripes are in? Well, they are! At least for scrapbooking. I chose two pieces of 10x12 paper to make this layout. I chose the pink because it matched what my daughter was wearing and the blue, just because it looks so fun! I chose to mat my pictures in white, because the blue paper WAS a little busy, and I felt like my pictures were getting lost, just not standing out enough!

Can you find Stitch? After all, this is my insane album, where Stitch appears on every page!
I haven't been scrapbooking for a couple weeks. I have a sticker pack that I bought and am looking for. Most likely I put it in a library book when we were traveling, and returned it to the library. Oh well!
I received my new Scraps in the mail today. It's a magazine from CM that tells me all of the new stuff, and I can't wait to order now! There are new kid paper packs and album kits! They look just right for my daughter.
Scrap Happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment