All you Need is Love

All you Need is Love
Mother's Day 2013

Friday, May 11, 2007

Take me out to the ballgame!


Sometimes you get the perfect seats, have a great time at the game, and even get a game ball! Those are the moments you want to capture; first with great pictures, and then on a page that compliments them! I chose the background paper because it just screamed "baseball" to me. Both the paper and the stickers came from CM. I just stuck the pictures on without matting any of them, and made sure to journal about the day. What do I like about this page? Well, the pictures! The page doesn't take away from the pictures. I love that you can see the happiness on our faces:) We had a blast, and I think anyone who looks at these album pages can tell! So, the pages convey the feelings that we felt at the game. I'd say that's a home run!

No comments:

Post a Comment