All you Need is Love

All you Need is Love
Mother's Day 2013

Thursday, September 20, 2007

Blossom


I created this page with the new blossom pack. It's paper fits perfectly on a 12x12 CM page, but I cut it to fit just half of this one. I made a tag with the matching stickers, which are thicker than your average sticker. I matted the sticker with a piece of paper and cut it out with zig zag scissors. Then I punched a hole in the top and threaded thin strips of paper through the hole. I used it as a title by using letter stickers. The tag was really the only page element, and I love how it turned out!
These pictures came about because my mom always used to take our picture in front of her Azalea bushes in the spring. She took my daughter's picture there last year and wanted to stick with the tradition. So this is a sentimental page!

2 comments: