All you Need is Love

All you Need is Love
Mother's Day 2013

Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Fun with Paper!

Sometimes I just can't find a sticker to go with my pictures! In these photos, you will see shots of pages and page elements I did for the album I made for the 10th grader. (now 11th!) When I can't find the perfect sticker, I enjoy making my own paper decorations!
This paper clown was made using a circle from the cutting system for the head, the flower from the mini punch for his puffy hair, and the star from the mini punch decorates his hat. The hat is a simple triangle shape with another flower punch on top. I free hand cut the collar around his neck.
I added sticker bows to these little bunnies to dress them up a little!
FLIP FLOPS!!!
Another great thing about making your own paper embellishments is that you can custom design them to match your page! Using scissors, punches/makers, and the cutting system, there's no end to what you can dream up!

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous8:13 PM

    Those are very clever.
    I like the expressions on the clown and bunnies.

    ReplyDelete