All you Need is Love

All you Need is Love
Mother's Day 2013

Saturday, March 01, 2008

Even the bad memories are ours

As you can see from these pictures, we ended up in the hospital after our baby girl was sleeping for 3 days. She was severely dehydrated and needed an IV. Poor little thing!
Her favorite stuffed animal
She always has her little ankles crossed.
It was a loooong day in the hospital. I hated that she was sick, but I loved holding her in my arms again, like I had when she was a baby.

She is doing so much better now, the fluids that day really helped her. I fet weird taking the camera to the hospital. But this is a major event in her young life, and I wanted to document it just like all the good ones. I've done a page in her album about our dog when he died. I don't want her to forget him! If you are documenting life, you need to document it truthfully. All of the good and bad together make you the person you are. The older she gets, the more honest her album will get. Meaning, I used to leave out the bad things that happen on vacation, but someday, she is going to think that vacations as a child were perfect, and that isn't acurate! So, I am evolving in my journalling. Growing myself, even as she grows along side me.

Scrap Happy

No comments:

Post a Comment