All you Need is Love

All you Need is Love
Mother's Day 2013

Thursday, March 13, 2008

Easter's on it's way!

Here is a picture from Easter last year. I used the paper that reminded me of basket weave to mat the picture of my daughter checking out all the goodies in her basket. Then I doublematted it using a piece of plain, pink paper. I used the straight trimmer (pictured below) to make a pattern on the paper. I laid the paper on the trimmer, then used my multipurpose tool to rub the paper until the ridges showed through. This just gave it a different texture. It made the pink paper match the plaid paper as well.
What pictures will you be taking of Easter this year? I usually get my daughter's picture taken professionally in her Easter dress. Then one day we have my "nephew" come over and we hunt for plastic eggs in the yard, then dye eggs together, and open resurrection eggs. So, of course I get pictures of all of that! On Easter day itself, it's nice to get pictures at church, especially if your church puts flowers up front like ours does. They make a nice background. I usually don't take a whole lot of pictures on Easter day, but sometimes it's nice to get pictures of the family at the table together. Everyone usually is dressed up a little, and that makes it easier to get pictures, since no one is complaining that they didn't brush their hair, put make-up on, and that sort of thing! I used to try to get pictures of my family out in front of the church, too. it's most important to take pictures of what matters to you. What do you want to remember? Take pictures of that! And when you scrapbook it, remember to journal!

Scrap Happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment