All you Need is Love

All you Need is Love
Mother's Day 2013

Friday, March 21, 2008

It's the little things

Happy Easter! I am very excited about Easter this year, so I even got my little girl a whole Easter outfit! Of course, I had to take her outside on a nice day and get a picture of her from head to toe. I actually don't like this picture much. It looks like a snapshot. This isn't the only way to capture her from head to toe!
This picture is better than the first, because it is closer! Also, since I took this picture in the shade, it isn't just her face that's shaded, and there aren't any weird shadows on her face from her hat. Even the background is better, more green and alive.
I like to remember the details. Her little hands in the too big gloves, clutching that purse she is so happy with. I remember being her age and having a little, white purse for Easter.
She loves this flower on her hat. So much so that she always wants to wear her hat backwards, so that the flower and bow will be in front.
And here are her toes! When I talked about getting her some new shoes to go with her Easter dress, she said that she just wanted to wear her red, sparkly shoes. I really think that they go nicely with her dress, and best of all, it's very J.

Scrap Happy!


1 comment:

  1. Beautiful pictures!!! I hope you had a blessed Easter.

    Jaylyn is a beautiful girl, and looks pretty in her dress.

    See you Friday.

    ~~Heather~~

    ReplyDelete