All you Need is Love

All you Need is Love
Mother's Day 2013

Sunday, October 12, 2008

Bobbing for Apples!


I'm scrapping, quilting, knitting and being kicked from the inside out! Just a reminder that my little one will be here before I have time to complete everything that needs done. Having my scrapbooking things out all the time has been nice because it's easier to get a page or 2 done.

I'm including a page from last year's Harvest time. I used pink and orange paper for the Harvest party in my daughter's album. On this page, I traced a red apple diecut to make apples in lighter colors that would match the page.
I generally do use a lot more pink than the average scrapbooker, just because my daughter wears a lot of pink! This time, I thought it would be a little unusual to use pink on an autumn page. That's why I wanted to do it. I achieved this easier than you would think, using one of the Page Pallets kits from CM. Since the orange and pink were both in the same pallet, they really blend nicely together. To make it easier for myself, I used the same 2 paper colors for the whole Harvest Party. This not only makes it easier, but it keeps the whole event connected in your album.
Well, I am going to wrap this blog up so that I can make a pumpkin pie! I've been craving one lately. Scrap Happy!

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous1:47 PM

    Wow am I glad I found your page. It was just the inspriation I needed for my Halloween pages! I have twin daughters and use lots of pink in my scrapbooks too!! It looks like your Halloween party last year was lots of fun...I've bookmark your blog so I can check back for this year's Halloween picutes! Thanks for all the great ideas! Happy Halloween--a bit early!

    ReplyDelete