All you Need is Love

All you Need is Love
Mother's Day 2013

Saturday, October 25, 2008

Pumpkin Patch Layouts (part 2)

Ah, the Pumpkin Patch! Such a fun place of discovery! These pages are pretty plain. I used cool paper in brown, which looks great with the orange and tan that you find at a pumpkin patch, and stickers from one of the power pallets to match. I always ask someone to take a picture of me with my family, so that my girl can remember that we were all there.



This page below was of a field trip we went on last year. It was a different pumpkin patch, and I knew we would be going with my husband a few days later to "our" pumpkin patch, so I didn't plan my daughter's clothes the way I normally do. Still, I like how the purple looks with the orange. It's fun! I also crammed 6 pictures onto this page, but by silhouetting 2 of them, it doesn't look cramped.

This is another page from the pumpkin patch, but we are doing different activities in this page than choosing a pumpkin. I used the square stickers to go with the window in the play house. I continued the square them, leaving all of my pictures with straight edges, and even using the checked purple paper. The reason I matted each picture was that when they laid right against the purple, they looked washed out. The burnt orange checked paper created enough of a barrier to preserve the colors in my photographs.


There are so many memories in these pages! Scrap happy!



No comments:

Post a Comment