All you Need is Love

All you Need is Love
Mother's Day 2013

Saturday, October 25, 2008

Autumn Leaves

Ah, the leaves have fallen and the winter winds are blowing in. *chill* Sorry about that! Here are some pages I did to remember those beautiful leaves of autumn. This page was kind of a collection of pictures taken around the same time. On a walk, we found these very cool leaves, and I took a picture of them. I simply silhouetted them and used them to center both pages. I also used my leaf punch to create a bottom of the page border and to add a little color to the page. Notice I used white facing black pages. Yeah, I just liked how the leaf in the middle contrasted differently on both.

Leaves! My daughter decided she wanted to rake the leaves and jump in them. Her daddy helped, and she had so much fun raking them, jumping in them until they were scattered, and then raking them again. I used a blue backround because she has blue in her shirt. It was getting dark, so the pictures aren't the best quality, but they show the happiness on her face. Classic!







This page was done years ago. My scrapbooking style was just evolving into the way it is today. this blue is one of my favorite blues and I actually use it in my scrapbooking quite a bit. I cut out the leaves by hand (using a stencil) and then used a pointed, yet blunt edge (like the cap of a pen) to give the leaves some texture.



I am a scrapbooking machine! I am guessing that I have to complete 3-4 pages a day in order to get my daughter's albums caught up before Baby comes. So I am proud to tell you I whipped out 11 pages yesterday. Leaving my things out on the desk in my room really helps and so does the kicking of the baby, reminding me it will be here sooner than I can prepare for it!
I'm planning on going to a Croptoberfest next Saturday. Does anyone want to come?
Scrap Happy!




No comments:

Post a Comment