All you Need is Love

All you Need is Love
Mother's Day 2013

Sunday, October 19, 2008

My Lil' Pumpkin!


Picking a pumpkin from the pumpkin patch is a BIG deal! We walk all over ALL of the patches, making sure we find the perfect one. My daughter does the choosing, but we point ones out from time to time. After I took this top picture, I told her, "You don't have to pose, honey. Just live your life and I'll take pictures of it."
This pumpkin was the hugest one we found, and was the one she wanted. But it was so heavy, we were afraid of what it would cost, not to mention, it would be a load for Daddy to carry! As she bent down to try and pick it up, I leaned over and popped this picture. Cool! The best one today!
Once home, we took some posed pictures with her chosen pumpkin.The one above was actually taken last. She had gotten up, thinking we were done, and was using her pumpkin as a seat when I called her name. What a cutie!My Little Pumpkin!
On a totally different note, I have finished scrapping book #17 of my daughter's 6 year life. I am just up to her 6th birthday party, which was at the end of May. So that should tell you how far behind I am. I figure in 2 1/2 or 3 more albums, I will be caught up. This is not an exaggeration, rather a rough estimate! (Remember, we have a vacation to C.A. that I have to scrapbook!) I also received the digital Princess camp album in the mail this week! It is so awesome! I love it! I did make one major mistake, writing a girl's name incorrectly. Oh No! I feel horrible about it! But I only did it once. Still....


Scrap happy!




No comments:

Post a Comment