All you Need is Love

All you Need is Love
Mother's Day 2013

Monday, November 24, 2008

Busy Bee


Don't mind me, I'm just scrapping! I have been neglecting other household chores in order to spend as much time scrapbooking as possible. This week, I finished journaling my 18th book for my daughter, and am now a full day into our Disneyland trip. Most of these pages feel very uninspired. It could be that I am just trying to get it done, but I don't want to do boring pages just for the sake of getting caught up! This is Disney after all, and who knows if we will ever get back there. I may just be feeling hampered by the new stickers and papers that Creative Memories has come out with. I find myself trying to work around the new product rather than the pictures, and that's no good. I have laid out all the pictures on page layouts for after the Disneyland trip. I am feeling that this really can be done in time. I have a month and a week until my due date and multiple picture taking opportunities between now and then, one of those being Christmas! ( that's a big one!) But I can do it!

Scrap happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment