All you Need is Love

All you Need is Love
Mother's Day 2013

Sunday, November 30, 2008

Using a Map

This picture is from a page I did in my daughter's Disneyland album. I'm not able to put the picture I took of the page I'm talking about here onto the blog at this time!

This page is one of my favorites. I loved that my daughter was learning to read the maps while we were on this trip. I liked letting her lead the way. This page is simple. I cut one of the California Adventure maps to fit the 12x12 page, covered it with a piece of vellum, and put the pictures right on top. In order to adhere the map to the page, I used a tape runner. To adhere the vellum to the map, I used clear photo tape. I also put some adhesive in the middle of the map, using frosted splits to do this, so that you wouldn't see them. I often "Disney-up" my stickers and pages in subtle ways. This time, I simply used a mickey punch to add a Mickey to the top sticker.

Scrap Happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment