All you Need is Love

All you Need is Love
Mother's Day 2013

Sunday, November 16, 2008

Croptoberfest

November 2008


Yesterday, I was able to go to Croptoberfest and scrapbook all day! I finished 11 pages and laid out pictures for my whole Disneyland trip. Whew! The food was wonderful! It was quite literally a Thanksgiving feast! We were each given an exclusive sticker pack and with a purchase, we were given a coordinating paper pack. I was just happy to be scrapbooking, well fed and immersed in healthy girl talk. Several of my friends were there, and we all had our own tables. It was a really nice day. Fortunately, my friend Bekah had come with me and carried my bags into the building. As I'm midway through my 8th month of pregnancy, there would have been no way I could have carried all of them! We used a wheelchair and loaded my bags onto it since none of them were wheeled carts.


As I was getting all the pictures ready for this day away, I realized that once I'm done with my Disneyland album I'll almost be caught up!


No comments:

Post a Comment