All you Need is Love

All you Need is Love
Mother's Day 2013

Tuesday, November 04, 2008

Quilts and Scrapbooks

This week, I am adding an extra blog, because I'm getting this out so late and I'm sorry! Here's why it's late: The baby's afghan and my daughter's quilt. (Both are firsts for me.)


As the warm weather draws to a close, so does my pregnancy! I have had several projects that I've been trying to complete before the baby comes and I am pleased and a bit relieved to tell you that I have completed the quilt I wanted to make for my daughter! I have also made the baby's knitted afghan big enough that it could snuggle up in it if it was born right now. But I am still planning on making it bigger and I'm working on that. It is also included in the first picture. I'm a long way from done on my daughter's albums, but I keep on plugging away and some days I feel so inspired! I can take hours on one page, and sometimes that's OK. I know that if I take hours on each page, I will never finish, but there are times when I can't help it. If I have an idea, I don't think that I would be satisfied with any less!
Scrap Happy!

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous1:04 PM

    Did you use the "New Kids On the Block" comforter??? Just wondering?

    How are you? I miss you both!!!

    ~~Heather~~

    ReplyDelete
  2. I took your advice and didn't use it, afraid it would show through like you said!

    ReplyDelete