All you Need is Love

All you Need is Love
Mother's Day 2013

Sunday, August 14, 2005

Beach bliss

First I just wanted to let everyone know that our softball team won the championship game today! I almost cried! They absolutely loved the album we made for them, too. Who is it that told me boys don't like albums? They actually credited it as the reason for the win! We took even more pictures today, and as someone suggested, I think it would be fun to get all the ladies together to scrapbook the playoffs! But not until I get back from my vacation! I'm so excited about my vacation! I really need one, because I'm really not able to let myself have a whole lot of down time. I'm always thinking or planning for my business. So, it's good for me to get away for a little bit.

Tip of the Day: Don't set impossible goals for yourself! You know what kind of a scrapbooker you are, and how much you can reasonably accomplish in whatever time. If you set outrageous goals that you can't possibly complete, then you will only end up disappointed and still behind in your scrapboking. I speak from experience. While I have completed a lot in this time before my trip, I was dreaming too big expecting to catch up on 3 months worth of photos in just a few weeks. Maybe I can try to get the rest done by the time my beach pictures are developed!
Scrap Happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment