All you Need is Love

All you Need is Love
Mother's Day 2013

Tuesday, August 30, 2005

Rainy days are perfect weather...for scrapbooking!

Hello Katrina! Welcome to Pennsylvania! All you do is give me an excuse to scrapbook, because it's too yucky to do anything outside and who can afford the gas to drive anywhere anymore? I have once again been working on the book that I'm doing for someone else. This is because I received a call from someone else who wants me to do a book as a gift for their grandparents, and I realized that I'd better get working! I really do love what I'm doing!
I am not up to date on my little girl's book because I am having a journalling issue. So, I borrowed some books from the library to help me know what it is I want to put down on these pages. I really have to say that I like my work recently! That's always good! But now I'm having this writer's block on my pages. AG!
Tip of the Day: The library is a great source of information! And you can't beat it, because it's free! You are not limited to the books at the actual library you visit either. There is a huge system out there to choose from. I have started to request books via the internet because it is easier and doesn't take up my favorite librarian's time. Just go to your local library's website to find out how to request any number of books. I recently have gotten idea books by Memory Makers magazine, and journalling books including hand writing books, different fonts, there is just no limit really to the resources you can get from your local library.
Scrap Happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment