All you Need is Love

All you Need is Love
Mother's Day 2013

Friday, August 12, 2005

Fans of the Game

Tonight I got together with other wives and girlfriends of our church's softball team. This season has really been a great one. We ended the season 15-7. We wanted to show our guys how much they mean to us, so we made them a little album. It was the first time that I've ever worked on an album with a group of people, and it really was fun! I had everyone over to my place, because I had every tool we'd need, as well as my whole workshop room to scrapbook in. I supplied everything, except most of the other girls brought their tape runners as well. It went really quickly with all of us working together! I can't wait to see the guy's faces when we give it to them at their playoff games this weekend. I just know some of those tough guys are going to tear up when they see it! We are going to be taking lots of pictures at the playoffs because this might be the year we take first place!

Tip of the Day: When planning a team album, try to get one picture per player so that you can really put them in the spotlight. Even team pictures rarely end up having every player in them. I wish that I had pictures of every player by them selves, so that I could have written out their full name and their jersey #, and maybe something that they are known for saying or doing. Well, there's always next year!
Scrap Happy!

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous1:51 AM

    maybe you can get individual photos of the team members at the playoffs, or ask the other fans to help.You can have another party and add to the team book after the victory.cs

    ReplyDelete