All you Need is Love

All you Need is Love
Mother's Day 2013

Sunday, August 14, 2005

The power of NEW!

There are so many new things from Creative Memories lately! This isn't a plug, seriously! I just find that I'm getting inspired now by looking at the different paper and stickers. I have been pushing to get this album completed, and I find that I'm getting page ideas even as I walk around Kennywood! The problem is holding onto these ideas until I can put them into my album! I think that the more I work on my daughter's album, the more inspired I get. Weird, because I was having so much trouble thinking up page ideas when I wasn't working on anything.

Tip of the Day:
This tip goes along with what I wrote the other day. I have a page every month where I put a collection of pictures that didn't go anywhere else. For instance, in May, I have a picture from Mother's Day, a picture of my girl with her nursery teacher since it was her last time in the nursery, and a random pic from her party, and some relatives we saw that month. On this monthly "random" page, I usually will look at my calendar and write all the things I jotted down for that month, on that page. This gives every memory a home of it's own!
Scrap Happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment