All you Need is Love

All you Need is Love
Mother's Day 2013

Wednesday, August 10, 2005

pictures and remembering

I have been working everyday on my daughter's album. I sorted through the pictures last night, and I can't see how I could ever get caught up with the summer months by the time our vacation gets here! I had no idea that I'd taken so many pictures! It looks like I will be starting another album soon as this one is almost filled to capacity. This will bring my girl's album total up to an astounding 6 albums! I must be documenting every moment of her life. But you know, when I look back, I'm so glad that I have, because you forget those little things they say one month afterward, even if they say it every day for a month!

Tip of the Day:
I don't keep a fancy little journal to remember the little things my toddler says or does. I simply jot them down on my kitchen calendar when I remember. When I scrapbook, I often grab my calendar to help me keep track of what happened that month. I sometimes like to jot down what I took a picture of, too. This works well for those times you find your self wondering which direction is up in the picture, and what is she doing with that purple blob?
Scrap Happy!

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous3:34 AM

    Wos. that's such a good idea! I always find myself wondering 'why did I took this picture?'.

    ReplyDelete