All you Need is Love

All you Need is Love
Mother's Day 2013

Thursday, April 05, 2007

Paper Pieces

I went through all of my papers and organized them! I found paper I didn't know I had! I save my scraps, not the teensy tiny pieces, but the larger ones. OK! I save some small ones, but I know I will use them eventually! I usually stick these scraps in a bag, but lately, I don't even look through the scrap bags, I just take out a whole new piece of paper. Let's face it, it's a lot easier than hunting for one! With my new organizational method, it should be easy to see if I have what I'm looking for without looking through 5 different bags of scraps. I used folders, and seperated the paper like so: patterns, reds, oranges, yellows, greens, blues, purples, pinks, tan and browns, whites and vellum, blacks and grays, silver and gold. I have 2 folders for each color set. In the front folder, I keep my scraps, and the second one holds my whole sheets and close to whole sheets. I don't just have the scraps floating around in the folder! I used ziplock -type bags that I have gotten with certain CM paper packs. They are clear, so i can see inside pretty easily, and since I have sorted my scraps by color, I will only have to look through the bag that contains the color I need. You can buy a paper holder from me! It holds 12x12 paper as well, and has it's own strap so that you can take it with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment