All you Need is Love

All you Need is Love
Mother's Day 2013

Friday, April 20, 2007

last bit of tips from the book!


Tip of the Day:
I learned so much from this book. Some things i read and thought, I'm doing this right! I felt pretty confident in my skills as a photographer. But I did learn a lot, too! I learned that i need to really learn about my new camera. How to turn the flash off, how to change the settings, how to hook it up to a tripod, A high USO number means it's easier for me to take pictures, If your picture is dark, add more exposure (+) and if it's too light, (-) reduce the exposure. Auto focus is nice, but not as good as learning how to manually focus. Estimate the distance to your subject. 20 feet away=put 20 Ft into the focus setting. This guy highly recommends Adobe photoshop. Take landscape pics horizontally for a change! (picture 1)I'm going to test myself by trying to capture a portrait without the person in it that I'm photographing! (Here's one of me, picture 2)
I have been a scrapbooking fiend lately! It's all I want to do, but of course, I still don't ONLY do that, or nothing else would get done. Scrap Happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment