All you Need is Love

All you Need is Love
Mother's Day 2013

Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Sneak Peek!


Oh, I love the warmer weather! It seems like it's been winter forever! I have been dedicating a lot of time to scrapbooking. The more pages I do, the better I like them. Here is a picture from our Disney trip. It's one that I just did this weekend, and it isn't journalled yet. I love the picture of my daughter's hands holding some of the "pixie dust" (mickey confetti) so I matted my 2 favorite pictures, it being one of them. "Catch the spirit" was from the Everyday Title pack, and it's a clear sticker. I used some actual mickey confetti, and carefully sprinkled it on the sticky side of the sticker before adhering it to the page. I have challenged myself big time with this trip, by having myself put a Stitch on every page. They say that he is always taking over the Parks, so I thought it was a cute idea. Wrong! I can't tell you how hard it has been. I was doing my pages around the stitch, and what would go with him, and where. But I've changed things and am doing the page first, and lastly sticking Stitch somewhere on the page. At least my daughter will have fun fining him! I'm almost done with the Disney vacation, and then I can journal the whole album at once. Happy Scrapping or rather, Scrap Happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment