All you Need is Love

All you Need is Love
Mother's Day 2013

Monday, April 30, 2007

Completed ALBUM!



Yippee! I finally finished the Disney Vacation from December 2006! I was so exhausted from the endless hours of working on it, that I fell asleep as my husband and daughter looked through it! Notice the pictures at the beginning of this blog? The thin album is from the Disney Vacation the year prior to last December. If you remember, I was beside myself because I was using a whole album on one vacation! HA, HA! That's so funny now! It is recommended that you only put 40 pages in an album. But in this latest album, I did 50 pages, that's 100 if you consider each side! I have to remind you that this is BEFORE my digital camera. This book is #11 for my daughter's short life so far of 5 years.


Things I did different in this album:

I tried to only take spontaneous photos. We had professional, posed pictures taken of us by the Disney photographers, and purchased the whole CD of our stay for $99. It had 245 pictures on it.


I put a Stitch on every page. It was challenging to make it that way, but my daughter does love to look for them, so I guess it was worth it!


I scrapbooked in chronological order, which I usually do. But I started off each new day with a page showing pictures of 2 or 3 things that we did over the course of that day. I kept the photos off to the side, and used the other half to record things that happened that day. I usually don't have pictures for everything, so this page was perfect for including things that I probably wouldn't have fit in, such as the weather, funny moments ect...

No comments:

Post a Comment