All you Need is Love

All you Need is Love
Mother's Day 2013

Monday, July 10, 2006

Is it over yet?

The fourth of July has come and gone, and I hope yours lasted as long as mine did this year! Last night, the 8th, we went to our friend's for a 4th of July party and I think that should be the last of the fesivities! Whew! I think the fireworks were better than our hometown's were this year! I have several rolls of film centering around this year's events, starting with the day before the 4th when we went to Idlewild amusement park. It was so much fun! I have dressed my daughter in red, white and blue almost everyday for a week now, so the pictures should have some continuity! This year, I attempted to turn my flash off when taking pictures of fireworks, and I hope it ends up working out. It was dark and hard to tell if I was taking the flash off, or putting my camera on a different setting altogether. I hope the pictures I took of my daughter watching the fireworks go off turn out, too. My husband did buy a digital camera of sorts: It's part of his new video camera. His first picture took 4 shots to get the perfect one, so now I hope he understands why I take so many of the same shot! I might end up making a page of a mixture of all the pictures I took, with Independance Day as the theme that ties them all together. (all of the mentioned pics turned out great! Feel free to turn your flash off when taking fireworks pictures, but hold the camera very still! April 2007)
Scrap Happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment