All you Need is Love

All you Need is Love
Mother's Day 2013

Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Ramblings from a scrapbooker

It's summer! I just love that fact! I took 2 rolls of film to get developed today! It's never ending. I heard a rumor of sorts yesterday. It was at my CM meeting. In a magazine someone had been reading a list of jobs that will be obsolete in 10 years. One of them was a film developer! Has everyone switched to Digital but me? That just makes me sad. It is true that you can now buy a digital camera that takes good quality pictures, but they are sooo expensive. I'm still not quite ready to give up mine. Creative Memories has a photo developing center, and I hear they do a great job. There are also lots of rumors flying around about the program that CM has for playing with your pictures on the computer. I think it's called Memory Manager. They are making us consultants believe that this is going to be a mind blowing difference, changing scrapbooking as we know it, and all that! But what exactly is changing is not revealed to us just yet, but soon it will be. I am one of those people who doesn't jump on the bandwagon until I'm sure it can support everyone. I'll keep you posted, although we won't be finding anything out until August.
I haven't done any scrapping since I last wrote, but I am thinking about it all the time and I can't wait to steal away and "go away" on my cruise for a little longer!

Quote of the Day: "There can be no happiness equal to the joy of finding a heart that understands." - Victor Robinson

Scrap Happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment