All you Need is Love

All you Need is Love
Mother's Day 2013

Sunday, July 09, 2006

Beach in your own backyard

Vacation, Vacation! Where are you planning to go this summer? Even if you don't plan to leave the state, you can get a lot of picture opportunities right here in your own hometown! If you are aching to be at the beach, pretend! Get a kiddie pool, pull the sandbox nearby, and put on some suntan lotion! (that smell always does the trick for me!) Drag your radio outside and put on some music! (Beach Boys?) I like to read at the beach, so this should be easy for me to recreate! Most importantly, don't forget your camera! That evening, take a shower and get your sundress on, and have your man wear his Hawaiian shirt to go out to dinner! Show off that tan! Whatever you do, I hope you have fun!

Tip of the Day: When we really go to the beach, I keep my camera in a ziplock bag to stop the sand from getting into it. I pull it out to take a picture and put it right back!

Scrap Happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment