All you Need is Love

All you Need is Love
Mother's Day 2013

Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Recharged

Wow! I feel recharged! I stayed up last night until 4 am, not realizing it was so late. I scrapped and the ideas were coming for the pages so fast I could hardly keep up! I had such a great time, by myself, just scrapping! I have been feeling so stressed lately, and frustrated because I'm not getting to do the things I enjoy because I'm so busy. So, now I'm saying "no" and I'm skipping things if I need to, such as my daughter's summer reading program at the library today. I just wanted to run away to the pool with her instead. I asked her which she wanted to do, and she picked the pool. It was so relaxing and nice to just watch her play and even be encouraged to get my head wet. It was so hot today! I feel like I want to scrap all night tonight,too! I can't because I have a meeting. I can see the light at the end of the tunnel! I only have about 12 more pages to complete in my cruise album! I need to do all of the journaling yet, but I can't wait to show my trip to everyone!

Tip of the Day: Just say, "no!" It's hard, I won't deny it, but sometimes it needs to be said!

Scrap Happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment