All you Need is Love

All you Need is Love
Mother's Day 2013

Monday, July 31, 2006

Stuck in the middle with you!

What a great day! I feel like I accomplished a lot, and had fun with my daughter, too! I didn't get to scrapbook, although I really wanted to. Last time I was scrapping, I had gotten stuck on a page of us snorkling in the Bahamas. AHH.. blue water, white sand, little fish swimming all around, sweet memories..OH sorry! Where was I ?
that's right, I was just about to share with you my tip of the day!

Tip of the Day: If you are stuck on a page, and can't find an idea for it, leave it! Sometimes when you come back to it later, the idea will POP right into your head. If that doesn't work, call for backup! Ask a scrapbooking buddy what you should do with a page. Sometimes it's easier to see a page idea on someone else's pages than your own.

Scrap Happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment