All you Need is Love

All you Need is Love
Mother's Day 2013

Thursday, July 27, 2006

Tears

My second cousin died 2 days ago. He was only 4 months old. My heart breaks for my cousin, the father. He is a dear, sweet, lost soul. I can only imagine how much he is hurting. What a sadness. The little one is in heaven, I have no doubt. But it was so sudden. I don't usually get too personal in my blog. A girl has to keep a wall up in this computer crazed age! But this was on my mind today as I sat down to write. My aunt is sending an album to the family in hopes that they can create a memory book. I know that it can be beneficial to create such an album. It's a way to keep those treasured memories, put them in a safe place so that you will be sure not to forget a moment. And then, the healing process can begin as you step forward, one step at a time.

Quote of the Day: "Give me the things that burden you, and I'll sustain you. Over time I'll transform your tears to joy, if you'll let me. You'll discover that the memory of the righteous truly is a blessing." God said this in Psalms 55:22, 126:5, and Proverbs 10:7

Scrap Happy :(

No comments:

Post a Comment