All you Need is Love

All you Need is Love
Mother's Day 2013

Tuesday, September 26, 2006

childhood moments


I couldn't help but take pictures of my daughter playing at the creek with her friends yesterday! They found a frog and everyone got a chance to touch it's slimy, wet skin! The look of delight on my daughter's face as she pet it, was priceless! Then there was the log that everyone walked across one at a time. She did very well in her flip flops! Sometimes I wish that I could go invisible, to take pictures without letting the other person know I was taking them. She tends to either turn away or stop what she is doing to pose for me. I wanted to get that look of pleased concentration that her face showed as she held her arms out and crossed that log, all by herself!

Tip of the Day: I have been toying around with the idea of doing a page with cartoon- like qualities. I'm not sure how to go about that, but it is a novel idea, and one I have never used in my album before!

Scrap Happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment