All you Need is Love

All you Need is Love
Mother's Day 2013

Saturday, September 16, 2006

Power Pallets

Last night, I sat by myself and scrapped alone! It was Friday night, but I didn't have a workshop. That meant I got to scrapbook in my pajamas! Creative Memories has this new system that makes it easy to scrapbook many pages in a short amount of time. It's called the power pallet. The idea is that all of the paper and stickers fit together, so that you don't need to worry about things matching, that's all done for you. It's a great idea, but being a bit of a rebel, and needing my pages to be unique, I ended up just using one of the paper packs. I love how it turned out, very retro! I found the color, maybe it was just the particular paper I chose, to be hard to match up with older paper packs. I know that they have designed the paper and stickers to match everything in their "pallet", but I have to say that they should have done better! I plan on using some of the new stickers when I do some vacation pages from this summer. One thing I do like about the power pallets (there are 2 different ones) is that you can get large sheets of stickers for $2.50. There are so many different themes to choose from, too! However, since the power pallets are sold as a package, you can't see the individual sticker sheets if you look in the new catalog! They aren't shown in price either , instead are lumped together with the power pallet price. However, I'm telling you this now, everything in the power pallet can be purchased individually.

Tip of the Day: If you are disappointed in any way with Creative Memories or a product, let them know! They have a place for you to do this, via e-mail. Simply go to the website and look for the comment section. This is what I'm going to have to do about the power pallets not being marked in the catalogs. If we don't give feedback, they will never know!

Scrap Happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment