All you Need is Love

All you Need is Love
Mother's Day 2013

Thursday, September 07, 2006

Ooops!

Just because I haven't been blogging, that doesn't mean that i'm not scrapping! I have been, lately. I'm working on my daughter's album of this summer. I ran into a little problem with my Disney trip! I didn't plan well enough and this is what happens. I have 19 pages in the album I wanted to add Disney to. Remember that I skipped ahead, because I knew that Disney was going to be time consuming? Well, now I can't possibly fit all of the Disney trip into one album, because I completed 28 pages on Disney! (if you count front and back, I did 56 pages on a week and a half trip!) I'm crazy, I tell you! Add the Disney pages to the album already in progress and you get 47 pages! It's recommended that you only put 35-40 pages in an album. So, what can I do? I can't do anything...but squeeze the pages in! The only other option is to make Disney it's own book, and I can't do that. I'm simply too thrifty! I have thought extensively over my options and can't think of any that will work. (I ended up making a whole album, just for Disney! It's worth it, and I plan on doing the same thing the next trip!April 2007)

Tip of the Day: Please! For the love of scrapbooking! Learn from my mistakes so that you don't have to make your own!

Scrap Happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment