All you Need is Love

All you Need is Love
Mother's Day 2013

Sunday, June 04, 2006

a collection of assorted thoughts!

I'm just thinking back to where I was a month ago! I was warm, because I was in Disney World with my husband! I was looking forward to a week of parent's only and our first cruise! Now it's all in the past! (sniff) I still have to scrapbook the pictures so that I can show them to everyone and mainly so that we can relive the cruise by looking at the pictures and reading everything I'm sure to forget very soon!
I have been scrapping my daughter's book and I'm working on her easter egg hunt pages and just finishing them up. I did something a little different this year. I wrote "on the PROWL for Easter eggs" and I decorated with a leopard print paper and some animal footprint stickers to compliment the dress that my daughter is wearing. I still might put some egg stickers on the page, but as of right now, it doesn't look very Eastery!

I like the pages I've done in the last few weeks so much that I spent an hour looking at them and showing them off at my workshop on Friday!

Tip of the Day: Try to think outside the box! I always hear, "I would never have thought to use that sticker there, but it works!" You aren't always going to find the perfect sticker for what you are doing. Sometimes you buy a sticker pack and are stuck with stickers you think you will never use. But you may be able to use them in ways you don't expect. I love to finish a sticker sheet off by using that sticker I have had in my possession for 2 years! What I am trying to say is that there don't need to be flowers in your pictures for you to decorate the page with them!

Scrap Happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment