All you Need is Love

All you Need is Love
Mother's Day 2013

Monday, June 12, 2006

On a Roll...

My husband has a new project, painting my daughter's room. This gives me 2 good excuses to work on my albums. My husband is busy so I don't feel guilty working on my own project, and my daughter can't get to sleep while my husband works right above her on the new room. So, I've been putting her to sleep on the couch in our Steeler den. This is right next to my Mexican Marketplace, so I scrap as she sleeps. She doesn't want to be down there all alone. It has been nice having my mom come over several times to scrapbook with me late into the night! I like to scrapbook with others. It's nice to have a second opinion.

I have caught up to her first bike page (Memorial Day)! I have 2 rolls of film to pick up tomorrow though! I also haven't started our December trip to Disney World, which is going to be a major undertaking. But I have finally started my husband's and my Cruise! We went to Walt Disney World for 2 days beforehand, and I have completed that part of our getaway. I stuck to the basics, not allowing myself to crop the pictures any other way than just straight lines. I'm using the largets size album Creative Memories carries for this album. It's 12x15. The hardest thing to get used to is the paper not fitting perfectly. I was surprised to discover that the album pages are actually not as wide as the 12x12 album pages! I chose this sized album because I wanted this album to stand out and because I believed I could fit more into this size per page. I haven't really fit more onto the pages, probably due to the width. Still, I'm having a good time remembering our trip!

Tip of the Day: My newest scrapbooking thing is putting letter stickers directly on top of my photos. I love the funky font stickers! Since they are clear, they make it look like you have printed the words on your photo. You have to be careful not to use anything other than CM products right on your photos though. Even if it "says" it's safe, I don't trust anything other than CM directly on my pictures.

Scrap Happy !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment