All you Need is Love

All you Need is Love
Mother's Day 2013

Sunday, June 18, 2006

selfish journaling

I have almost caught up on all of my journaling and have gotten back to our cruise photos! Very exciting! I had been having trouble with how I wanted to do them, so I set them aside, did the journaling in my daughter's albums, and read a few articles, talked to a friend, and finally realized how I wanted to create my cruise scrapbook! I want to be sure to leave enough space for journaling. This was my major realization. This was OUR first cruise , and while I do want to show the world my pictures, my main objective is for my husband and I to be able to look back and read everything, and remember! So, I'm not going to mind if people skip all the extra words I've written, but I want to include them... for us!

No comments:

Post a Comment