All you Need is Love

All you Need is Love
Mother's Day 2013

Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Alea's August Specials

I have to make this quick, as it is very late and I'm sooo tired! To those of you having trouble adding a comment, try clicking on the zero in the phrase "0 comment". That might work?
I just wanted to let you know that I have updated my website, so those of you who are friends and clients might want to take a look at that. I have great specials for August listed, as well as my workshop dates. I have been dreaming of my pages and getting even better ideas for that page I keep telling you about, but I haven't been able to get to it yet. Summer keeps me too busy! At least I know that I will be able to scrap this Friday, since I'll be having a workshop! YAY!

Tip of the Day: check out my website...pretty PLEEEEEASE!
www.mycmsite.com/alea (just click on it!)

Scrap Happy!

1 comment:

  1. Hello from a blogger down under in New Zealand. I was searchingthe blog world when your blog popped up. I keep reading blogs about "scrapbooking" but I have never given it a try. Maybe I should.

    ReplyDelete