All you Need is Love

All you Need is Love
Mother's Day 2013

Monday, November 20, 2006

Happy Thanksgiving!

My Open House was this weekend, so that was reason to break out the Christmas decorations. Oh, yes. I have already started the decorating! I also listen to Christmas music already! I don't care what anyone says, I have to stop myself from singing Christmas songs all year long, and when Christmas is this close, I just can't hold back the flood of carols any longer! I love the new Christmas stuff CM has come out with this year! My clients think I'm a little extreme to be planning what to wear on my daughter for the holiday pictures based on whether or not it will match the new die cuts and stickers! But I think I'm just thinking ahead! Ok, I'm not serious here!

I was booking this weekend, particularly Friday! I completed at least 20 pages over the 2 days! I'm pleased with myself! This is the 4th album I have done for this girl, so I can even recognize her from pictures of her back. I have made this album her last. It consists of piles of photos that I couldn't put into order by the date, because I didn't know it. It is turning out terrific, though. I did a wedding page using teal diamonds as a border to match the colors of the bridesmaids, of course. I did a border of pink with circles punched in it and put circles of water in each circle to go with the pool theme. I have created simple pages, quickly. I'm also trying to fit as many pics as I can onto one page, provided they go together. I want to try to finish all of the pictures I have left, in this final book. The neatest thing was finding my yellow brick house way in the background of one of the pictures! To match the floral arrangement on one page, I used a bunch of flowers and clumped them together. I try to match the colors of the people's clothing because many times, I'm not even sure what is happening in the pictures! I wasn't there! But it is coming along. How I would love to have it completed and delivered by Thanksgiving!

No comments:

Post a Comment