All you Need is Love

All you Need is Love
Mother's Day 2013

Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Pies and pictures


To be truthful, my life has been too busy to scrapbook, so I haven't! I did make my famous pear pie tonight, as well as a pumpkin pie, and I have almost completed all of my Christmas shopping! I'm in a pretty good position though. I realized, while talking to a friend, that I don't want to get too caught up in my album- making, because I won't have anything to do on the retreat in March! I don't take many pictures in November, however I do take a lot in December, when we annually visit Disney World and celebrate Christmas! So, this is the time of the year when my pictures pile up fast, and this is when I get behind!

Tip of the day: Make sure to store the blades for the cutting system properly. If you don't close them up, the blades can get bent slightly, which will affect the cutting. This seems especially true for the 12 inch trimmer. If you do damge your blades or find that they have lost their effectiveness, you can purchase refill blades.

Happy Thanksgiving and Happy Scrapping! (if you get time!)

No comments:

Post a Comment