All you Need is Love

All you Need is Love
Mother's Day 2013

Saturday, November 11, 2006

Taking 3rd

Hey everyone! I'm very excited to tell you that I took 3rd place in the library's photography competition! It was my first photography competition, so I'm very surprised and pleased! Other thatn that, I don't really have much to report on the scrapping end of things. I haven't gotten to my album this week at all. I will this weekend, as I have a workshop on Friday and an all day Open House on Saturday!

Scrap Happy!

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous3:09 AM

    CONGRATULATIONS!!!
    I'D LIKE A COPY OF THAT WINNING PHOTO OF YOURS!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous1:49 PM

    Congratulations!! Your picture was definitely a winner. You have an
    eye for the unique and beautiful.

    ReplyDelete