All you Need is Love

All you Need is Love
Mother's Day 2013

Friday, July 15, 2005

Fast and Thrifty

Yes! I finally was able to get pictures in order and start the album I told you about! I completed 9 pages in 4 hours last night, and didn't end up leaving my friend's until after 2 am! I made simple pages, and that's how I completed them so fast. I still have a long way to go! I have a scrapbooking night tonight, so I hope to complete 9 or more in the next 5 hours.

Tip of the day: When I mat a photo, I hate to waste all of the paper that will be behind the photo where no one can see it anyway! What I do is measure and cut the "mat" out, and then cut the center rectangle ( the part that will be hiding behind the picture) out with a 12 inch trimmer. This takes a few extra minutes, but I think it's worth it!
Scrap Happy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment