All you Need is Love

All you Need is Love
Mother's Day 2013

Wednesday, July 13, 2005

starting from scratch

The hardest part of scrapbooking, is actually starting the newest project! Once I have the pictures sorted and I have sat down to actually put them in the album, then it is easy! It's just the initial overwhelming start! I have an album to start for one of my customers. It's been on my own personal to-do list for 3 days now! I hope to be able to tell you that I have started it by the next time I write!
Tip of the day: If you have years worth of photos in boxes, you probably are daunted by where to start! The easiest thing to do is to purchase the Power Sort box from a CM consultant. I was able to help my mom sort BOXES of photos in just 4 hours. You should have seen all of the empty envelopes we threw away! Imagine the guilt that we threw away along with those empty photo envelopes! Whew!

No comments:

Post a Comment