All you Need is Love

All you Need is Love
Mother's Day 2013

Tuesday, July 12, 2005

scrapbooking ideas and revelations

I have a confession to make! I'm now 2 months behind in my daughter's album! I try to create an album for her, and an album for myself. My own album is now a year behind. Here are my excuses: First, I take way too many pictures! I can't help it! I just don't want to forget anything she says or does. She has 2 books for every one year of her life. Secondly, I do other people's albums. Enough said! I just don't have time to put my own pictures into an album.

A HA! Now you're thinking, how do you have time to write about scrapbooking then? How can I resist?! Writing and scrapbooking are both passions of mine! So, my writings in here may be short, but I want to share a little bit of my experience and ideas.

Tip of the day: make sure you journal in your albums! You might hate your handwriting, but it is a part of you. Imagine getting the mail and spreading all of the envelopes out on the kitchen table. You'll see bills, and flyers, but what jumps out to you? An envelope with handwriting on it! How many times have you looked at a handwritten envelope and known immediately whom it was from? You recognize your mother's handwriting because it's a part of her! What will your handwriting mean to your children when you have passed away?
That's it for today! Scraphappy

No comments:

Post a Comment