All you Need is Love

All you Need is Love
Mother's Day 2013

Thursday, July 14, 2005

life strikes again!

I was going to try to start my customer's album by today, but I failed! I have a good excuse though! My daughter became really sick and wanted to be held constantly. I did pick up 3 more rolls of developed film before that happened, so now I have even more incentive to finish this other book, so that I can work on Kennywood pictures, as well as pictures my daughter took on her own little camera. (It's her very first roll!) I hope to get together with 2 of my friends to scrap tonight.
Tip of the Day: Set aside time to scrapbook! Make it a priority! Put it on the calendar if you need to! Making plans to go to a friend's house and just scrap until you can't see straight, will help you keep the time set aside to just scrapbook. You might even want to turn your phone off! I have workshops in my home twice a month. Anyone is welcome, and I have scrapbooking supplies there to purchase. I also hand out page ideas for everyone to take home. If you are interested in having a bunch of friends over to scrapbook together, I can come to you, bringing a box of stickers, paper and tape runner refills! I also have a thank you gift for the hostess, and crop talks for everyone. If you're interested, write to me at aleasalbums@yahoo.com .

No comments:

Post a Comment