All you Need is Love

All you Need is Love
Mother's Day 2013

Saturday, July 23, 2005

I hate my pages!

Have you ever gotten to the point where you just can't come up with anything creative? That's where I feel like I am right now. I've been stuck in the land of no creativity for some time actually. When I do the pages, I just feel like they are so... blah. But when I look at them later, I realize that I really do like them! I stayed up past 3am working on my daughter's birthday pictures. I have been working so hard on everything else, that it really feels relaxing to work on her pictures. ( I just wish I could come up with some awesome page ideas) If you are stuck in a rut, like I am, you might want to consider page ideas that come in a binder. CM sells them! You can add to your collection every season when a new pack comes out. I'll let you know if I start creating betterpages the next time I write!

Tip of the Day:
To slide your page protectors onto a well embellished page smoothly, just lay a piece of paper right up against the page and the page protector will slide right on! Then simply pull the extra paper out.
Scrap Happy!

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous1:45 AM

    I use the power layout plastic pages to do that too.It works great.Maybe you would find the power layouts work for you with your book layouts.Give it a try.cs

    ReplyDelete