All you Need is Love

All you Need is Love
Mother's Day 2013

Thursday, July 21, 2005

Scrapbooking for ME!

Yesterday, I said, "Forget it!" I took some time for myself, and just went to work on a few pages of my daughter's album! It was great! My personal goal is to catch up on her album before our little vacation in August, so that when I get home from the beach, I can do it right away! You know how some things are easier to do than others? My beach pictures are like that! I relive it as I scrap it! I also take very good notes when I'm there, so that of course makes it much easier to journal when I sit down to scrap 2 weeks later.

Tip of the Day: One of my favorite beach page ideas is this, tear tan paper in a strip and place it along the bottom of your page with the torn side up. Place a few seashell stickers, maybe a bucket on it's side in the "sand" you have just made, and all you need are the pictures. It's so simple, yet looks so cool.
Scrap Happy!

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous1:43 AM

    What a great idea. I hope to use it.cs

    ReplyDelete